I have been a Certified Massage Therapist since 2001
I bring wide, unique and international experience working at upscale spas, medical centers and as a chiropractor assistant.
My international education comes both from top institutions for Chinese medicine and Massage Therapy in Israel and California.
- In 2002, I graduated in Chinese Medicine Program from the College of Management Academic Studies in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- I also received 220 hours of clinic training in Chinese Acupuncture from the Clalit Health Services in Tel-Aviv, Israel, the largest medical care provider in Israel.
- In 2004 I received a Deep Tissue, Swedish, Prenatal massage ,Athlete Massage and Certified in Reflexology from Genesis College in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- In 2006, I received a training in Therapeutic Massage from Body Therapy Center in Palo Alto, CA, an approved institution by the state of California.
- 2012, AOBT(Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy) training in Granite Bay, California. One of the most unique form of massage I have ever had!
This extensive education serves as an excellent basis for my work as a Massage Therapist, knowing and understanding all Anatomy and Physiological aspects of the human body.
I hold a California Massage Therapist Certification (CAMTC)
As part of my work as a Massage Therapist, I helped a lot of pregnant women with My Prenatal massages, guidance and support.
Learning a lot from this experience and giving birth to my three kids, it was a natural path for me to become a childbirth Doula.
- I received my Doula training in 2009 from Sierra Childbirth Institute in Santa Cruz, CA, which is a D.O.N.A International-approved course. D.O.N.A is the oldest, largest and most respected doula association in the world.